Tuesday 19 October 2021

This blog has been created so I can waffle on about my love of painting miniatures and making terrain for the various armies and projects I have started over the last few years, well decades really. But who's counting?

As mentioned above, over the past few decades, four decades to be precise, a healthy collection of miniatures have been accumulated for the many and varied games I am interested in. Like some kind of miniatures obsessed dragon, I have gleefully added more and more miniatures to my treasure pile of lead, pewter, plastic, and resin. More than anyone could hope to paint in two lifetimes, if I'm honest. Never the less, and ever the optimist, I'm determined to give painting them all a damn good go!

Many of the painted miniatures you will see and read about on this blog will be joining the ranks of my own armies. However, some are destined to be sold to further the purchase of more glorious miniatures for my ever expanding horde.



See you on the flip side :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 How I painted: Night Goblin Spear Shafts A few people have asked me on various social media platforms how I painted the goblins. In particu...