Tuesday 19 October 2021

 Night Goblins for Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

Lets get the ball rolling with some goblins that have been sat around in a box for a while... 21 years to be exact.


It was some time in late August of the year 2000, so just over 21 years ago as I write this, when these goblins and forty more like them were sprayed chaos black and then carefully packed into a box ready for a house move. They have sat waiting in that box for all these years and have been through five more house moves since that day in late August.


Each time we moved house I nearly sold them, but when I opened the box and peered inside, I remembered the dream of one day owning a fully painted orc and goblin army and I couldn't bring myself to part with them. So the box was closed and the goblins moved house with us to live in yet another dark and dusty loft.



Well, a couple of weeks ago, after reading through various posts on various blogs, forums, Warhammer Fantasy Battle Facebook groups and watching WFB and Oathmark related YouTube content, I felt inspired and retrieved the box out of the loft.

So after 21 years these goblins are finally getting some paint on them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 How I painted: Night Goblin Spear Shafts A few people have asked me on various social media platforms how I painted the goblins. In particu...